Ayushya Varsha is offering a Psoriasis treatment kit which is a combination of brands available in the market packaged into one based on experiences through patients.
Psoriasis is an inflammatory disorder that affects the skin and nails. It is marked by patches of thick, red skin covered with silvery scales that occur primarily on the elbows, knees, lower back and scalp. It can be painful and cause psychological and emotional distress, though in itself it is not lifethreatening.
Psoriasis develops when the ordinary life cycle of skin cells is accelerated. This is a chronic condition, where there are periods when it becomes really bad alternating with times when in imporves or goes into remission.
Causes - As per modern science there is no clear reason for Psoriasis and is believed to be an autoimmune condition. Some people's genes have a tendency towards acquiring psoriasis which could be triggered off by injury, throat infection, certain drugs and physical or emotional stress. Although the exact causes are not known, it is widely understood to be a genetic immune disorder.
Seriousness - Although Psoriasis is a chronic, stubborn condition of the skin, it is rarely serious. However, the sore, dry, scaly skin can give it the appearance of a serious disease. It has been reported that around 10% of those affected by Psoriasis also get affected by a condition called Psoriatic Arthritis. This is an affliction of the joints particularly of fingers and toes occassionally in the lumbar joints causing a low backache. Like Psoriasis this form of arthritis can also wax and wane.
Though there are some things that can affect the condition of the disorder to aggravate. Some things that can make Psoriasis worse are stress and infections.
Some medicines can also make it worse. These medicines include lithium and certain high blood pressure medicines, such as beta-blockers abd angiotensin-converting enazyme (ACE) inhibitors, as well as pain relievers like some non-sterodial anti=inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) such as Ibuprofen.
Cure - Unfortunately, there is no known complete cure for psoriasis except Ayurveda Treatment. However, there are various treatments available which provides relief from symptoms for varying periods of time.
The severity of psoriasis may be the subject to and influenced by several factors which can be under your control. Here is a partial lidt of lifestyle and/or dietary changes to consider :
- Make sure that a 'dermatologist' or a skin specialist jas made the diagnosis that indeed you have psoriasis.
- Reduce stress level.
- Whenever possible, expose the Psoriasis affected areas to fresh air and mild sunlight.
- Do not consume alcohol, or consume very small amounts.
- Do not smoke.
- Do not eat spicy, hot or acidic foods.
- Rinse the affected skin only in lukewatrm water, sea water or baking soda bath.
- Do not use synthetic or aggressive soaps which contain harsh ingredients or detergents. Use body wash or soaps with a cucumber, Glycerin or Aloe Vera base. You can also use these soaps to wash your scalp.
- If you use topical products to control you psoriasis, it is recommended to keep your skin somewhat moist after you have taken you shover or bath.
- Use medicated oil for your scalp.
- If you are living close to ocean, try to take regular sea baths, leave your skin somewhat wet and let the salt crystals dry on your skin. Avoid bathing in polluted seas.
- Regular daily doses of sunlight taken in short exposures are recommended. Avoid a sunburn which may make psoriasis worse.
- Consider buying a tanning, or sun bathing lamp. Get the type which excludes or filters the damaging UV rays. Be careful not to overdo it and burn yourself.
- Remember psoriasis cannot be cured, however, it can be asserted by regularly using your medications.
- Some medications or treatments may have an adverse affects. Remember to discuss your condition with your doctor regularly.
- Discuss the suggestions above with your doctor before you try them. make sure they will not conflict with your current prescription medications.
Successfull Treatment Of Psoriasis In Ayurveda At Atharva Hospital:
It Includes Panchakarma:
1. Detoxification of The Impure Doshas Form The Body By The Unique Ayurveda Panchakarma Treatment Especially,
Vamana(Drug Induced Vomiting)
Virechana(Drug Induced Purgation)
with this Panchakarma Treatment The Impurified Doshas Flush out from the Body.
The reason for Psoriasis is also Immunodeficiency,so In Ayurveda we are Offering Immunomodulator Herbs to Enhance The Immunity to conqure Psoriasis Successfully,
I HAVE A QUESTION